Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Freezing Weather & A Photo Shoot


Oh my goodness, I can't believe Christmas is around the corner.
Somehow, every year, I manage to procrastinate in every aspect of the holiday season. Gift shopping, decorating, practicing my cooking skills (since I never bake anything any other time of the year).
Pretty much a run away train, here. 
Hopefully everyone else's holiday is going a bit smoother than mine!
My husband and I did take advantage of the pretty snow that fell this past weekend.
I put my highly unpolished modeling skills to work for a fun little photo shoot on the family farm.
Pretty much after every 10 pictures taken, we ran back into the car to thaw out ( It was 10 degrees outside!)  All I kept thinking in my head was "how do all the J Crew girls make playing in the snow in a skirt look so fun?!" 
















3 comments:

Joi said...

Girl, I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are stunning! This looks like a magazine ad! xoxo

Bonchic said...

So pretty!

Bonchic said...

So pretty